WINTER REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
CELEBRATING 16 YEARS IN TORONTO AND 32 YEARS INTERNATIONALLY!
Winter Semester Dates: January 11th - March 30th
No Classes Feb 15th, 16th or 17th for Family Day Weekend or March 16th through 22nd for March Break
Winter Tuition includes:
10 weekly 45 minute classes with the Sticks Collection (for Mixed age, Generation and Babies Classes)
10 weeks for Rhythm Kids with the Tiger Collection (for children 4 - 5 years of age *RK1 )
Your tuition includes a professional recorded CD, a special code for downloading the songs as well, and a beautifully illustrated songbook. Classes include parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development. Families will also receive a quarterly e-newsletter and access to the national informative website.
WINTER Tuition 10 weeks (Mixed Age, Babies & RK1) First Registered Child $230.00
First Registered Sibling 10 weeks (SIBLING over 10 months) $170.00
SIBLING under 10 months OR over 5 years at start date (not including RK) FREE!
Please note for missed classes: We have a user friendly online make up scheduler and offer up to 4 make ups per semester. (*Must be scheduled within the semester). Make ups can be attended at any of our locations!
* No refunds or credits will be granted in the week prior to the start of the semester or once classes have begun.
* Cancelled registrations are subject to a $30 administration fee.
* All registration is on a first-come first-serve basis.
* Registration is not confirmed until full payment is received.
* No food, drinks or outdoor shoes in the studios. Bottles and sippy cups are fine! Children are welcome to bring indoor shoes or grippy socks.
* Teachers and schedule are subject to change.
* Any class may be cancelled at the start of the semester if there is insufficient registration to provide a meaningful Music Together® class experience. We will do our best to find a convenient alternative class. If nothing is suitable we will provide a full refund.
* Weather cancellations: IF THE TORONTO DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARD HAS CLOSED SCHOOLS DUE TO BAD WEATHER, WE WILL CANCEL CLASSES.
Please complete the form below...
PLEASE follow the directions below. Be sure that your transaction is fully completed. You will receive a confirmation email if you are successful.