SPRING REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
CELEBRATING 15 YEARS IN TORONTO AND 30 YEARS INTERNATIONALLY!
Winter Semester Dates: January 5th - March 25th
No Classes February 16th, 17th, 18th or March 11th through 17th
Spring Semester Dates: March 30th - June 17th
No Classes April 19th, 20th, 21st or 22nd, or May 18th, 19th or 20th
Winter Tuition includes:
10 weekly 45 minute classes with the Drum Collection (for Mixed age, Generation and Babies Classes)
9 weeks for Rhythm Kids 2 with the Tree Frog Collection (for children 5 - 8 years of age)
Spring Tuition includes:
10 or 11 weekly 45 minute classes with the Tambourine Collection (for Mixed age, Generation and Babies Classes)
9 weeks for Rhythm Kids 2 with the Toucan Collection (for children 5 - 8 years of age)
Your tuition includes a professional recorded CD, a special code for downloading the songs as well, and a beautifully illustrated songbook. Classes include parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development. Families will also receive a quarterly e-newsletter and access to the national informative website. New families receive a DVD and booklet, "Music Together® At Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically"; a guide for parents and caregivers.
Spring Tuition 11 weeks (Tues-Fri) First Registered Child $239.00
First Registered Sibling 11 weeks (Tues-Fri) (SIBLING over 10 months) $180.00
Spring Tuition 10 weeks (Sat-Mon) First Registered Child $221.00
First Registered Sibling 10 weeks (Sat-Mon) (SIBLING over 10 months) $165.00
SIBLING under 10 months OR over 5 years at start date FREE!
Spring Tuition 9 weeks Rhythm Kids 2 First Registered Child $204.00
First Registered Sibling (SIBLING over 5 years) $147.00
Please note for missed classes: We have a user friendly online make up scheduler and offer up to 4 make ups per semester. (*Must be scheduled within the semester). Make ups can be attended at any of our locations! *Registration is automatically pro rated for those registering once the semester has begun.
* No refunds or credits will be granted in the week prior to the start of the semester or once classes have begun.
* Cancelled registrations are subject to a $25 administration fee.
* All registration is on a first-come first-serve basis.
* Registration is not confirmed until full payment is received.
* No food, drinks or outdoor shoes in the studios. Bottles and sippy cups are fine! Children are welcome to bring indoor shoes or grippy socks.
* Any class may be cancelled at the start of the semester if there is insufficient registration to provide a meaningful Music Together class experience. We will do our best to find a convenient alternative class. If nothing is suitable we will provide a full refund.
* Weather cancellations: IF THE TORONTO DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARD HAS CLOSED SCHOOLS DUE TO BAD WEATHER, WE WILL CANCEL CLASSES.
Please complete the form below...
PLEASE follow the directions below. Be sure that your transaction is fully completed. You will receive a confirmation email if you are successful.