CELEBRATING 17 YEARS IN TORONTO AND 33 YEARS INTERNATIONALLY!
Pop Ups in the Park PLUS Fall Zoom Classes!
Fall Semester Zoom Class Dates: September 26th - December 7th
No Classes October 10th, 11th and 12th over the Thanksgiving Weekend
October Pop Up Class Tuition includes:
- One outdoor 30-minute class following social distancing protocols. Please bring your own instruments (homemade shakers, sticks and scarves are great!) Class size is limited.
- We don't bring instruments or props to share. But please bring your favourites from inside your house!
- Siblings under 8 months are free
- Classes cancelled due to inclement weather will be held on zoom
Fall Zoom Tuition includes:
- One 30-minute interactive virtual class via Zoom, every week for 10 weeks with your beloved teacher. Zoom is an online video platform, and is more interactive than any other interface we’ve experienced so far. Instead of going to your class once a week, your class will come to you, via computer, tablet or phone. Class size is limited.
- Addtional “Drop in” Zoom Live classes, in any of the classes that have space available.
- Weekly Facebook LIVE musical jams via a new super-duper private Facebook Group twice a week. You’ll be able to watch the videos later, too!
- Lullaby Livestreams 6 nights a week on our dedicated Facebook Live page
- Additional content including musical crafts, song covers, parent education, and more.
- Downloadable family resources (coloring pages, musical games, etc).
- Bongos collection music (songbook & CD download codes) physical materials dropped or mailed *Kangaroo Collection for Rhythm Kids
Please note for missed classes: We have a user friendly online make up scheduler and offer unlimited make ups per semester. (*Must be scheduled within the semester).
Please Read our program policies carefully.
* No refunds or credits will be granted in the week prior to the start of the semester or once classes have begun.
* Cancelled registrations are subject to a $30 administration fee.
* All registration is on a first-come first-serve basis.
* Registration is not confirmed until full payment is received.
* Teachers and schedule are subject to change.
* Families are responsible for class attendance.
* Any class may be cancelled at the start of the semester if there is insufficient registration to provide a meaningful Music Together® class experience. We will do our best to find a convenient alternative class. If nothing is suitable we will provide a full refund.
* Make-up Classes are offered as a courtesy and must be used within the current semester.
Please complete the form below...
PLEASE follow the directions below. Be sure that your transaction is fully completed. You will receive a confirmation email if you are successful.