CELEBRATING 16 YEARS IN TORONTO AND 32 YEARS INTERNATIONALLY!
NEW Spring Semester Dates: April 18th - June 29th
No Classes May 16th, 17th and 18th for Victoria Day Weekend
Spring Tuition includes:
- One 30-minute interactive virtual class via Zoom, every week for 10 weeks with your beloved teacher. Zoom is an online video platform, and is more interactive than any other interface we’ve experienced so far. Instead of going to your class once a week, your class will come to you, via computer, tablet or phone. Class size is limited.
- Addtional “Drop in” Zoom Live classes, in any of the classes that have space available.
- Daily Facebook LIVE musical jams via a new super-duper private Facebook Group. You’ll be able to watch the videos later, too!
- Daily Lullaby Livestreams on our dedicated Facebook Live page
- Additional content including musical crafts, song covers, parent education, and more.
- Access to videos from our very own Uncle Gerry, exclusively for enrolled families.
- Downloadable family resources (coloring pages, musical games, etc).
- Maracas collection music (songbook & CD download codes) physical materials dropped or mailed *Sea Turtle Collection for Rhythm Kids
- One personalized "house call" video emailed or texted to each family (your family picks the song, teacher and dedication)
SPRING Tuition 10 weeks (Mixed Age, Babies & RK1) First Registered Child $195.00
Additional SIBLINGS FREE (in the same class)!
Please note for missed classes: We have a user friendly online make up scheduler and offer up to 4 make ups per semester. (*Must be scheduled within the semester). Make ups can be attended at any of our locations!
* No refunds or credits will be granted in the week prior to the start of the semester or once classes have begun.
* Cancelled registrations are subject to a $30 administration fee.
* All registration is on a first-come first-serve basis.
* Registration is not confirmed until full payment is received.
* Teachers and schedule are subject to change.
* Any class may be cancelled at the start of the semester if there is insufficient registration to provide a meaningful Music Together® class experience. We will do our best to find a convenient alternative class. If nothing is suitable we will provide a full refund.
* Make-up Classes are offered as a courtesy and must be used within the current semester.
Please complete the form below...
PLEASE follow the directions below. Be sure that your transaction is fully completed. You will receive a confirmation email if you are successful.