Summer Semester Dates: July 11th - August 24th
No Classes August 1st, 2nd or 3rd over the Long Weekend
Summer Tuition includes:
- One 30-minute interactive virtual class via Zoom, every week for 6 weeks with your beloved teacher. Zoom is an online video platform, and is more interactive than any other interface we’ve experienced so far. Instead of going to your class once a week, your class will come to you, via computer, tablet or phone. Class size is limited.
- Addtional “Drop in” Zoom Live classes, in any of the classes that have space available.
- Facebook LIVE musical jams via a new super-duper private Facebook Group twice a week. You’ll be able to watch the videos later, too!
- Lullaby Livestreams twice a week on our dedicated Facebook Live page
- Additional content including musical crafts, song covers, parent education, and more.
- Downloadable family resources (coloring pages, musical games, etc).
- Kazoo collection music (songbook & CD download codes) physical materials dropped or mailed *Tree Frog Collection for Rhythm Kids
COMING SOON - PORCH SINGALONGS!
What are Porch Singalongs? Exactly what they sound like! Songs shared outside while maintaining social distancing guidelines! Choose a day, a time range and your favourite Music Together®® songs. We’ll set-up on your driveway, lawn, or porch and make music with your family in the Music Together style you know and love! $50 per visit, for about 30 minutes of music-making fun!
Some things to note:
- There is ZERO contact between your family and us.
- We don't come inside your home. We sing on the lawn or driveway while maintaining a 2 metre distance.
- Group Jams available. 2 families (not exceeding 6 people, same location) for $75!
- We don't bring instruments or props to share. But please bring your favourites from inside your house!
- If your child comes towards us during the jam session, not to worry. We will stand and back up, giving you time and space to scoop 'em up.
Let us bring our award-winning, developmentally appropriate, music-making experience to your outdoors! While we can't be together in the classroom, we can bring your favourite Music Together songs to you. Dates will be added as we go.