CELEBRATING 18 YEARS IN TORONTO AND 34 YEARS INTERNATIONALLY!
Spring Semester Zoom Class Dates: April 10th - June 21st
(no classes May 22nd, 23rd or 24th over the Victoria Day weekend)
Spring Zoom Tuition includes:
- One 30-minute interactive virtual class via Zoom, every week for 10 weeks with your beloved teacher. Zoom is an online video platform, and is more interactive than any other interface we’ve experienced so far. Instead of going to your class once a week, your class will come to you, via computer, tablet or phone. Class size is limited.
- Addtional “Drop in” Zoom Live classes, in any of the classes that have space available.
- Weekly Facebook LIVE musical jams via a new super-duper private Facebook Group twice a week. You’ll be able to watch the videos later, too!
- Lullaby Livestreams 6 nights a week on our dedicated Facebook Live page
- Additional content including musical crafts, song covers, parent education, and more.
- Downloadable family resources (coloring pages, musical games, etc).
- Triangle collection music (songbook & CD download codes) physical materials dropped or mailed *Jaguar Collection for Rhythm Kids
- $10 pop up classes in person outside, weather and covid restrictions permitting ($20 for non Zoom registered families)
Please note for missed classes: We have a user friendly online make up scheduler and offer unlimited make ups per semester. (*Must be scheduled within the semester).
Please Read our program policies carefully.
* No refunds or credits will be granted in the week prior to the start of the semester or once classes have begun.
* Cancelled registrations are subject to a $30 administration fee.
* All registration is on a first-come first-serve basis.
* Registration is not confirmed until full payment is received.
* Teachers and schedule are subject to change.
* Families are responsible for class attendance.
* Any class may be cancelled at the start of the semester if there is insufficient registration to provide a meaningful Music Together® class experience. We will do our best to find a convenient alternative class. If nothing is suitable we will provide a full refund.
* Make-up Classes are offered as a courtesy and must be used within the current semester.
Please complete the form below...
PLEASE follow the directions below. Be sure that your transaction is fully completed. You will receive a confirmation email if you are successful.